PLEASE NOTE: THIS CALENDAR IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED!
Wealdsmere’s Sergeants Trials,
Newcomers Event & Family Reunion
Bring your new friends to meet your weird family!
July 21st 3PM to July 23rd at 12PM, 2017
42503 N. Regal Rd. Elk, WA
In the lazy warm summer days, the Wealdsmere family, both local and extended, will gather in our
northern lands to witness the tests and feats of bravery of the Sergeantry of Wealdsmere. But what fun
would we have unless our family has games to play!
Please join Wealdsmere/Silverhart for a family reunion to support the Sergeantry candidates, introduce
our newcomers to long term populace members and to invite back those long lost relatives that we have
not seen in many years.
The Sergeants of Wealdsmere will host both a heavy and rapier war, archery, bardic, populace choice A
& S, a youth activity, newcomers tour and so much more!
Site Opens: Friday July 21, 2017 NO EARLIER than 3 PM
Site Closes: Sunday July 23, 2017 promptly at 12 PM
Site Fees: Adult: Free!
Make checks payable to: No One because its FREE!!!!
A NOTE!! All attendants are required to sign in at gate and sign the waivers. Minor waivers and Medical
Waivers are still required.
Things to Know:
● Come prepared to PACK YOUR GARBAGE OUT!!!
● Limited water on site… bring water with you:)
● This is a FREE EVENT!!!!! However, all attendants are required to sign in at gate and sign all
appropriate gate waivers. Minor waivers and Medical Waivers are still required.
● There are no land reservations, merchants are welcome but must pre-register with the Event Stewart
● There is a small convenient store/gas station about 10 minutes away in Riverside.
This is a working farm, dogs only are allowed but MUST remain on leashes at all times. You are required to clean up after your pet.
● Children should be supervised and cleaned up after :)
● Camp fires are PROPANE ONLY (subject to change) and each pit must have a piece of wood or metal under it to protect the ground from accidental sparkage. Fire extinguishers/bucket of water are required by each pit. NO OPEN UNATTENDED FLAME.
● A general ͆quiet time͇ will be enforced at 10 PM until 6 AM so as to not bother the neighbors.
● Do not cross fences to pet the cattle, llamas, alpacas, goats, dogs or chickens.
● No trash in the biffies.
● We will leave this site cleaner and better than we find it.
Event Stewart: HL Birna of Wealdsmere email:
Co Stewart: Baroness Sigrun Osrikskona email:
42503 N. Regal Rd.
Elk, WA 99205
Directions From Downtown Spokane: Head north on N Division St and at the Division Y, use the right 2
lanes to turn slightly right onto US-2 E (Newport Hwy). Continue on Hwy 2 past the city of Riverside.
Look for the Giraffe on the right side of the road. Turn left onto E Oregon Rd for approximately 1 mile
then turn right onto N. Regal . Turn right onto N Regal Rd. Turn left onto E Sandy Beach Rd. Turn right
onto N Sundance Rd. Look for SCA signs, drive is long and slightly bumpy.
Directions North: find your best route to Hwy 2 E south. If you get to the Giraffe, you need to turn
Turn right onto E Oregon Rd for approximately 1 mile then turn right onto N. Regal Rd . Turn right onto
N Regal Rd. Turn left onto E Sandy Beach Rd. Turn right onto N Sundance Rd. Look for SCA signs, drive is
long and slightly bumpy.
Name: Graf Estates
42503 N. Regal Road
Elk, WA 99009
map (opens new window)
Current Branch Weather (opens new window)
Note that the above Weather and Map information is generated from the site address and can be easily confused. The weather will say if its for the branch or for the site. It will be for the site if the site can be found, but this again is not always the case, and if the site is some distance from the branch then the weather may be different.
Kingdom of An Tir WWW site
|This is the recognized web site for the Kingdom of An Tir, of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. (SCA) and is maintained by|