As the weather cools the threat of war to the border of mighty
Wealdsmere is heard throughout the Inlands of An Tir. Who this foe
may be is unknown, but the threat will not go unanswered! Who is
brave enough to answer the call of Blood and Mayhem to protect our
We will be having a Big Hair and Woad contest (clothes required)
to see who can best channel their inner Pict!
Helga Ball will be played with the aid of the Chivalry!
Classes on embroidery and belly dancing with more to come.
Heavy, Rapier and YAC scenarios will be fought. Archery, A&S,
and culinary competitions will be there as well.
As is tradition is Wealdsmere, we will be having a pot luck
feast Saturday night in the Baronial Pavilion.
Merchants are welcome and we ask for a donation of Largesse in
lieu of merchant fees. Please contact HL Brion Spathi at
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your merchanting space.
Lady Ophelia of Fern Glen
phone: (208)255-8651 (I work in home health and may not be
able to immediately answer my phone. Leave a message and I will get
back to you or you may text)
HL Brion Spathi
Make checks payable to "Barony of Wealdsmere, SCA Inc."
Site Fees camping Non member surcharge apply to any adult without
proof of membership
Adult (17+) = $12
Youth (6-16) = $6, Below 6 free
Family cap $40 Before NMS, then $5.00 per each non member
Site Fees Day trip Non member surcharge apply to any adult without
proof of membership
Adult (17+) = $9
Youth (6-16) = $5, Below 6 free
Family cap $30 Before NMS, then $5.00 per each non member
· Please respect the privacy of site owners home
· Please park your car in appropriate space
· Control your pets and pick up after them
· Please pack out your trash in the event we do not have
· There is potable water on site.
· We will not know about fire conditions until the weekend
of the event, information will be posted.
· If we can have above ground fire, place ashes into bardic
pit upon departure.
· Smoking allowed only at your campsite and please dispose
Site Info: Name: Michael Lancaster Estates 6325 Hwy 291 Nine Miles Falls, WA 99026
Directions to Site:
Coming from the I-90 West and East;
1. Take the 281 exit to Hwy 2 (N. Division).
2. Go North to W. Francis make a left at the W. Francis
3. W. Francis is also Hwy 291.
4. Continue west; stay on the right lane, until W. Francis turns
into N. Nine Miles Rd.
5. Drive North passing Nine Miles Falls (on your left), keep going
North on Hwy 291.
6. You will inter Stevens Co.
7. Continue north, you will pass a Zip’s on your left, a
small shopping center and gas station further on the right, you are
now getting closer.
8. Continue north, you will see mile markers, pass marker 16 at
your left, you will see Sundown Rd, Villier Rd and to your right,
mile marker 17, the next left is the site, it will be clearly
From N. Stevens Co.
Take Hwy. 395 south, it will turn into Hwy 2 or N.
Continue south until you reach N. Francis, take a left at N.
Francis and follow the directions from # 4 above.
Take Hwy. 395 south until you reach Hwy 231.
Take Hwy 231 south take a left into Hwy 291.
Continue on Hwy. 291 pass the town of Tumtum; continue south the
site will be to your right.
If you look it up in Google Map, as you come from the south, the
site will be directly to the left of a red building pass the
Corkscrew Canyon Rd. letters on the map, the road is marked but not
named. The Hwy 291 number and the number 6318 are right pass the
Note that the above Weather and Map information is generated from the site address and can be easily confused. The weather will say if its for the branch or for the site. It will be for the site if the site can be found, but this again is not always the case, and if the site is some distance from the branch then the weather may be different.