The An Tir Handbook, 3rd Edition, May XXXIII/1998
The Crier Editor-In-Chief
The Crier is the Kingdom of An Tir's official newsletter. The
Editor of The Crier is responsible for producing it on a timely
basis. More specifically, the Editor accepts submissions for, compiles,
collates, publishes, and distributes copies of the Kingdom newsletter,
within an acceptable time frame, and in accordance with Corpora. The
following material is published in The Crier: official announcements
from the Crown, the Heirs, and officers; changes in Kingdom law; event
copy; branch listings; and officer contact information. The Editor must
also manage the quarterly stipend.
- Copy Editor
- The Copy Editor is responsible for editing the copy that is
submitted to the Kingdom newsletter.
- Listings Deputy
- The Listings Deputy is responsible for the listings of officers
in The Crier. Changes to the listings must come from the Kingdom
Officer responsible for the officer who is changing.
- Art Editor
- The Art Editor is in charge of soliciting and formatting artwork.
- Advertising Director
- The Advertising Director is responsible for soliciting advertising
for The Crier and for advising people about the costs involved. (Note:
no newsletter below the Kingdom level may contain paid advertising.)
- Copy Layout Editor
- The Layout Editor is responsible for the overall layout of The Crier.
- Disability Access Deputy
- The Disability Access Deputy helps to make the Kingdom newsletter
available to those people who cannot utilize it in a written format.
- Postal Deputy
- The Postal Deputy is charged with the duty of getting the newsletter
mailed as efficiently and cost-effectively as is possible.